Are “Speak Life Lunch Box Notes” The Best Thing Ever?
Have you ever been surprised by a little note left by a loved one?
Do you remember how it made you feel? Special, important, loved, missed.
There is something great about these little notes that makes our heart happy.
Lunch box notes are a great way to encourage your husband, your kids, your friends, etc. They can be a great way to share the gospel and to minister to people the love of God.
You can use these little notes to speak life into your kids and speak blessings and the promises of God over them.
This post contains affiliate links, for more info check out my disclosure page.
Why are lunch box notes important?
At the beginning of the school year, we are all excited about school and we might send them a few messages here and there. But as time goes by, we forget to do all those wonderful things that we were doing at the beginning of the year.
Encouraging our kids and speaking The Word of God over them is something that we need to be doing all the time.
In this world, our kids have many voices speaking to them. Let’s be the voice of God and remind them how beautiful and wonderful God created them to be.
Those little notes, boosts their self-esteem, encourage them to work hard, and it makes them feel wanted and loved. Plus, the lunch box cards will keep them connected to God.
So here are a few ideas that you can use to speak life over your kids through lunch box notes. Make sure you get your free Printable!
You can get creative with fancy paper or you can just write them on a post-it note. What is really important is the message that they carry not how fancy they look.
If you want to go the fancy route I think these are super cute and a great idea. It’s like getting mail!
Oh! and also, you can use these little notes at home, maybe underneath their plate, or stuck to their juice box that would be a fun surprise!
Speak Life Lunch Box Notes for Kids
- I love you and there is nothing you can do that will make me love you less.
- God made you so beautiful.
- I am proud that you are my son/daughter.
- You make my heart happy.
- You are beautiful when you smile.
- You are an awesome child of God.
- Jesus thought that you were worth dying for.
- Work hard, be strong and never be afraid because God is with you wherever you go.
- You show people the love of God by the way you treat others. Be kind.
- You are the light that shines in the darkness.
- You are my greatest blessing.
- You are who God says you are.
- You can do all things because with God all things are possible.
- You make the world a better place.
- Be a good friend today.
- Always do your best.
- God thought the world needed you. That’s why He created you.
- God is bigger than any problem you can have.
- I love you more than you know.
- I believe in you.
- I am your #1 fan.
- Never give up.
- Whatever comes your way, you can handle it!
- Be yourself. You are unique. The world needs you.
- Enjoy every moment.
- Always be thankful.
- You are a very smart kid.
- Always see the best in people.
- Think positive and speak life.
- Have a wonderful day today.
I hope these little notes are a blessing to your kids.
Don’t forget to share this with a friend and get your free printable!