Change your mind and your life with these daily affirmations
Through the years our brains have been trained to have negative thoughts and that is what we speak.
For example, if we find out that a friend has cancer, the first thing that pops into our head is death.
When we look in the mirror the first things we see are all the imperfections that we would like to change about our bodies.
When we have financial problems all we talk about is “we don’t have any money” or “we are always broke.”
Dr. Caroline Leaf
Deliberating on our negative thoughts and feelings and allowing pessimism to take over our minds is incredibly damaging to the brain. Every thought we have changes the structure of our brains. If we constantly have negative thoughts, we build these thoughts into our brain, which affects our future thoughts, words and behavior.
Is time to stop, change our minds and change our lives through the words we speak. It’s time to speak words of life, it is time to speak The Word of God over ourselves.
When Jesus and the disciples were in the mist of the storm, Jesus spoke to the wind and the sea. He didn’t say “oh no, look at the great storm, we are going to die.”
We need to be more like Jesus and speak the future, don’t speak your circumstance, speak what you want to see come to pass.
Terri Savelle Foy
In life, there are always two voices competing for your attention: the voice of faith and the voice of doubt. You cannot talk defeat and expect victory.
Faith filled words can change your life. These affirmations are based on God’s will for your life, they are based on The Word of God.
Make it a habit of declaring these affirmations over your life every single day.
This post contains affiliate links, for more info please check the disclosure page.
Daily Declarations for Christian Women
- God loves me unconditionally and He will always be by my side so I am never alone.
- I am very intelligent and capable of doing great things.
- I am always able to hear the voice of God and I am obedient to His leading.
- I am strong and brave.
- God makes all my wishes come true.
- I have a teachable spirit. I love to learn.
- I put God first in everything I do.
- I love to read The Word of God and spend time with The Lord. I love to praise and worship God.
- I am wise.
- I am beautiful and each day I look younger, and healthier. I am hot!
- This is the day that The Lord has made and I am going to have a great day. I am expecting my blessings!
- I am confident. I am able to do what God has called me to do.
- I love myself. Jesus thought I was worth dying for!
- I am always happy and I am a positive person.
- I walk in love every single day of my life.
- I don’t dwell in the past. I look forward to the wonderful future God has for me.
- I have a fast working metabolism and I weigh my perfect weight.
- God opens doors for me.
- I am very successful and everything I put my hand to prospers.
- I don’t get offended, I know who I am in Christ.
- All things are possible for me because all things are possible with God and He lives in me.
- I love my body and I take good care of it. I make healthy choices about the food I eat and what I put in my body.
- I love to eat healthy food and exercise.
- God brings godly connections to my life. I attract people that are a blessing to me and my family.
- I have a peaceful and happy home.
- I am healthy and I never get sick.
- I am a blessing to others.
- I have prosperity in all areas of my life.
- I can handle whatever life throws at me. I am an overcomer.
- I am debt free and my savings acount grows everyday.
- I trust God.
- I never worry. God provides for all my needs and He always makes a way where there seems to be no way.
- I believe God’s promises are true in my life.
- My income increases as the blessing of The Lord overtake me.
- I have a great life. I have peace and joy.
- I am a grateful person.
If you want a different result to the one you are getting, you need to do something different.
Start speaking these daily affirmations and change your results.
God’s Creative Power by Charles Capps is one of the best investment you can do in your life. In this little book he talks about the power of your words.
I usually carry this book with me everywhere and have given it to my friends throughout the years. It has great affirmations for health and finances.
Do you speak daily affirmations over your life?